A few days ago while on my WordPress app I happened to go to “View Admin” where I came across various new features that I was not aware of (I’m still kind of new). Anywho, while searching through all of this I found a section for spam comments. I’m scrolling through and I get to the bottom of the list and found a comment from Vesna nominating me for the Liebster award.
I really appreciate her for nominating me for this award. You guys should definitely make sure to check out her blog Whisper. Which is her wonderful travel and lifestyle blog.
Rules Of Accepting The Liebster Award.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows:
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards
Why did you start blogging?
Well, one of the main reasons I started was because I love to write. Another one being, I have anxiety and depression and writing helps me cope and going along with that, I wanted to share some of the things that I either have been through or am currently going through in hopes that it would help someone.
How has Blogging affected your life?
It actually has helped me some. As I’ve stated I have anxiety and sometimes it’s hard for me to open up or put myself out there and since having this blog I have had to practice putting myself out there more.
What is your favorite book or series and why?
Right now it would have to be “The Outsider” by Nathaniel Lachenmeyer. This is just because I am really interested in mental health issues. Plus it’s pretty interesting.
What kind of blogs do you like the most?
Umm, I like blogs that I can learn something new from (regardless of the type). I follow a lot of lifestyle blogs.
What is your philosophy in life?
Philosophy in life? I have one?
“Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
What are you most grateful about?
I am most grateful for my family and friends. Also, I am grateful for the lessons life has taught me thus far.
If you have a time machine when and where would you go and why?
I would probably go back to my childhood. I had a lot of friends and a lot of fun, it was lit lol
What 3 words describe you best?
Capable, Anxious & resilient
What advice would you give your 18 years old self?
-Live and experience life.
-Things aren’t going to go exactly as you plan, and that’s okay, as long as you’re taking steps to move forward and better yourself
What makes you happiest?
Family, music/dancing, food and sleep
- What made you want to start blogging?
- Whats one thing you want to work on improving? (blog related)
- What is one thing you’re looking forward to this year?
- Who has impacted your life the most?
- One thing you think your future self would tell your current self
- What are your hobbies?
- Where is your “happy place”?
- Where do you see yourself 5 and 10 years from now?
- What makes you happiest
- 5 words that describe you