I did this award previously, I linked the original HERE. This will be an update post, answering the questions and nominating some folks for this award.
1.If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be?
If I could change one thing in my past…Hmmm. I would probably go back and take advantage of some of the opportunities that I missed out on or passed up on. Also, I would make sure I didn’t stop dancing.
2. What if the person you love the most wanted to marry you, but you have to stop blogging forever would you accept or not and why?
Why would they ask me to do that? If I loved them and they loved me they would want me to continue to have a creative outlet. This is a hard one.
3.What do you think about tradition?
I love traditions and would like to start some new ones with my family. I think they are a great way of bringing/keeping people close.
4. If I had the chance to meet any celebrity or Youtuber who would it be and why?
There are several choreographers that I watch on YouTube that I would love to meet. Also, there are a few natural hair youtubers/vloggers that I wouldn’t mind hanging out with. Aunty Michelle (Michelle Obama) is definitely someone I would like to meet. There are a few others as well.
5. If you become invisible for one day, what would you do?
Being the goofball that I am, I would probably mess with my family and friends a little bit (I wouldn’t do anything malicious or harmful of course).
6. What is the name and the story, of the book that you like to re-read again and why?
I wouldn’t mind re-reading “The Outsider” by Nathaniel Lachenmeyer. Also, “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman, it was short but it was a great read.
7. Did you read any work of Agatha Christie, if yes what is your favorite one?
I actually haven’t heard of her before today. I will have to check her out and come back with an update.
8. What is/was your favorite subject in high school?
Freshmen year I had a really hot Science teacher, so at that time it was that. I’ve always liked writing so English and I was really good at History.
9. What is your dream job and did it come true?
I’ve had several dream jobs but, in all honesty, I’ve almost always wanted to be a choreographer. That hasn’t come true (yet?) but I will be returning to dance classes in January.
10. In general, are you satisfied with your life?
Not 100% at the moment, there is more that I want to do/see/learn, I want more out of life in general. I am grateful for everything that I do have though.
11. Did you Participate in a scientific competition and what was it about.
Did I? In school I was into more artsy/craft clubs or sports. I may have and just don’t remember though.
These are some very good questions & I did some questions on the original post, so I would like for my nominees to pick 10 questions out of these and the ones I did before. Here is the link to that post.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading!!